Article #8

Music is Inspiration




We all need inspiration in our lives. When it seems like things are falling apart and nothing is working out for us, we all require a helping hand to get back up. When we find ourselves in the realms of mediocrity, we are always looking for that spark to drive us to excellence. That is what music is to me: inspiration in its purest form.



There are various types of music that inspire me, and they all depend on what kind of inspiration I am looking for. Let’s take the case of rap, for example. I listen to rap music primarily due to its ability to pump up my adrenaline. When an artist combines stimulating beat with masterful lyrics, the result is simply outstanding. My favorite artists such as Lupe Fiasco and Jay Electronica tend to do a remarkable job of this. Their music is timeless. I consistently find myself coming back to these songs when I’m feeling lazy and in desperate need for some motivation.



While rap helps me to rejuvenate my physical self, music from bands like Radiohead, Muse, and Led Zeppelin revive my mental state when creativity is absent. There are instances when my mind feels like a dark abyss. I am not able to think, no matter how hard I try. That is when alternative rock music comes into play. It quells my mind of everything else and awakens the intuitive side of me from deep within. Thus, I credit many of my accomplishments to music, and my life would not be the same without it.



Music plays a significant role in my life. It brings out the best in myself, and inspires me to go beyond my capabilities. Different people have different sources for inspiration, whether it is books, movies, people, or even places. However, they all share the same purpose. Inspiration is what guides us to our goals and leads us to believe that some things, no matter how difficult they may seem, are not impossible.



Divyash Chhetri


USA (Phoenix, Arizona)

Majhi –   – (August 23, 2010 at 4:22 PM)  

Nice..Like It..Keep It Up..

Anonymous –   – (August 23, 2010 at 7:28 PM)  

Well written. I like it. Music makes my day happy and captivating.They are inspirational and motivating.
Divyash!! Keep up the spirit and continue to share your thoughts.

D-Uncle –   – (August 29, 2010 at 2:06 AM)  

Coherently put forth the magnitude of music in your life ,Divyas.Undeniably, it is an inspirational pill to many of us in our time of anguish, solitude, desperation, bewilderment, and so on so forth. Keep up your originality!! Cheers !!!

Post a Comment

- कमेन्ट गर्दा कृपया सभ्य भाषा मात्र प्रयोग गर्नुहोला ।

  © TheAzNepal by Durga P. Adhikari 2009

Back to TOP